- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree or undergraduate, with relevant work experience preferred.
- 2 years of related Workforce/Process Improvement experience required
- 3 years customer care and/or call center experience preferred.
- Prior experience with EWFM, Aspect, and IEX preferred.
- Supervise workforce personnel on executing workforce strategies with precision.
- Ensure workforce team will maintain and update local databases on a timely basis to foster accurate reporting data.
- Supervise performance management effort at site level with focus on continuous improvement of AHT, ACW, schedule adherence, hold-time, talk-time, and lost hours
- Make strategic recommendations to leadership team regarding process improvement opportunities.
- Act as liaison between operations and support teams to provide real time feedback to ensure all needs are effectively communicated with leadership team.
You must sign in to apply for this position.