- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- 3 to 5+ years of Salesforce experience in Lightning experience, Process builder, flows, Apex, packaging, Salesforce DX, etc
- Experience in Salesforce administration.
- Experience in developing features for enterprise level applications.
- Experience in working under a structured Agile development framework.
- Develop salesforce and supporting systems and produce the associated documentation to ensure supportability
- Ensure quality of work completed through code reviews and automated/manual testing
- Monitor and improve the stability, maintainability and security of code produced through Continuous Integration; a focus on test automation and security and coding best-practices.
- Deliver high-value and high-quality solutions, under guidance from the Team Lead and Development Manager, within a matrix-management structure
- Incrementally improve system design.
You must sign in to apply for this position.