- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of IT Security concepts, including antivirus, networking, and encryption technologies
- At least 1 year experience including but not limited to: Linux, Unix, DNS, Networking, Network security, Apache, Proxies, Email security, http protocol, bash, web proxy, web security, spam filtering, Active Directory
- Understanding of network protocols like HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SMB, DNS and DHCP
- Basic to intermediate knowledge and understanding on the following concepts: Security, Firewalls, and Cloud.
- Any networking type certifications is a plus.
- Having a strong customer service focus with the commitment to excellence and desire to delight customers and being a customer ambassador who is passionate about creating a positive customer experience
- Solving technical problems and delivering an experience so profound that customers love using our products and services and actively recommend them to others
- Learning and utilizing specific software tools and problem-solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes
Handle customer complaints and escalations (via phone, email, remote desktop) by talking to customers directly
You must sign in to apply for this position.