- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Identifies and completes complex assignments.
- Solves complex problems in own area and articulates and refines identified problems.
- Develops solutions based on the analysis of variety of factors within standards and procedures.
- Provides mentoring to L1 engineers on all cases assigned and reduce turnaround time on resolving a case.
- Provide technical support to VIP Partners and Distributors customers by answering telephone calls and emails in line with departmental measures
- Readily accept cases escalated from L1 engineer and schedule troubleshooting sessions with customers or correspond via e-mail.
- Replicate customer issues in test environment to provide root cause analysis on customer issues.
- Actively help mentor L1 engineers on cases in real-time via joint remote sessions and conference calls
- Provide technical support to customers / partners by answering telephone and other reported incidents calls that overflow from the L1 team in line with departmental measures with a focus on high quality as designated by Team lead.
You must sign in to apply for this position.