• Develop and implement a comprehensive training.
• Work with department heads and executives to identify training needs.
• Create training materials and resources such as e-learning modules, instructor-led training sessions, and job aids.
• Deliver training programs and sessions to employees and monitor their progress.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in training and development, preferably in a corporate setting.
• Experience in developing and delivering training programs.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications and other relevant software programs.
• This position will be working with provider of banking products and related financial services
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.