- Design, create, and implement comprehensive training programs for registered nurses.
- Conduct engaging and interactive training sessions for groups of registered nurses.
- Evaluate the learning needs and skill gaps of registered nurses through surveys, assessments, and direct observation.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of training programs.
- Maintain accurate records of training activities, attendance, and performance outcomes.
- College Graduate – BS Nursing.
- Active/Inactive USRN License; Can be Non-mainland.
- For expired licenses, we can only accept if it’s less than 12 months expired.
- 2 years training experience through any industry – Not strictly under BPO.
- Intermediate Microsoft Tools Utilization.
- This position will be working with leading health solution and care delivery organization.
- Working Set-up: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.