• Develop and deliver training programs to healthcare professionals.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and make recommendations for improvement based on feedback and evaluation results.
• Develop and maintain relationships with healthcare institutions and organizations.
• Provide ongoing support to healthcare professionals.
• Maintain accurate records of training activities and participant progress.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or a related field.
• A valid and active USRN license.
• At least 2 years of experience in healthcare training or education.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• This position will be working with an innovative global provider of 3D and 4D marine seismic data, imaging products and data processing software.
• Working schedule: Shifting Schedule.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.