We, THE REFERRERS (part of Klixtek Inc.) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We operate on the principle that your personal information belongs to you and only you can decide who you want to share it with and why. This is fundamental to the way we work and we are committed to providing a secure environment for you to store your personal information and share it with others when you want to.
THE REFERRERS value the confidentiality of the information we collect from you. We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal data privacy and complying with Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
- What information is collected
Personal information refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual (Sec. 3(g) of the Data Privacy Act of 2012).
We may collect, process, store, and use personal information to ensure effective service, such as but not limited to the following:
- basic information that directly ascertains the identity of an individual; this includes but is not limited to your name, address, contact information, age, gender, date of birth, marital status, nationality, and religion;
- legal and financial information;
- billing information such as cardholder name, credit card number, and expiry date;
- travel information such as flight details, accommodation details, tour packages information, and basic information of travel companion/s;
- visa application information such as passport information, visas, travel history, and financial and/or employment information;
- relevant information of spouse, guardian, or kin; and
- other information necessary to ensure effective delivery of our services.
Data are collected through various means including verbal, written, telephonic, or electronic forms. All information that has been provided from the first contact with THE REFERRERS to the services provided and billing process becomes part of client data.
- When do we collect your Personal Information
We may collect and record personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide them to us when engaging our services.
- How your personal information may be used
We will use the information you provide to us in as far as necessary for the fulfillment of providing our services and/or and other incidental services pursuant to your transaction.
Basic information shall be used for identification and communication purposes.
- How your data are stored and secured
We make all reasonable arrangements to ensure that personal information in our possession or under our control is protected against unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
The transmission of information via Internet is never completely secure. Although we do our best to protect the information using standard protocols and encryption, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to us via email, including completed forms sent via email. Any such transmission is at your own risk.
On receiving information, we have established appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect the personal information provided to us and to prevent unauthorized access. These safeguards are regularly reviewed to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure and improper use of your information, and to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the data. We will adapt and implement the necessary changes for security measures to ensure continuous security of your personal information.
Personal information that is no longer necessary will either be deleted or anonymized.
- Processing of Information by third party and links to other websites
- What are your rights under the Data Privacy Act of 2012
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
- to be informed if your personal data is being or has been processed;
- to object to the processing of your personal data or withdraw consent that may have been given for direct marketing, trainings, or research;
- to opt not to receive any marketing information from us;
- to reasonable access, upon written request, to the contents of your personal data that was processed and the manner by which this was processed, as well as the sources from which this was obtained, the recipients, and reasons for disclosure;
- to rectify any error in your personal data and if warranted, request immediate rectification, unless the request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable;
- to suspend, withdraw, or order the blocking, removal, or destruction of your personal data from our database if your personal data is incomplete, outdated, false, or unlawfully obtained; being used for purposes not authorized by you; subject to unlawful data processing; or if your rights have been violated;
- to obtain from us a copy of the data that is processed in an electronic or structured format;
- to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of personal data;
- to file a complaint about the processing of your personal information; if we do not satisfactorily deal with your complaint, then you may contact and raise your privacy concerns to the National Privacy Commission through the website privacy.gov.ph;
- upon death or incapacity, your rights may be transferred to your lawful heirs.
- Sharing of personal information
The information we gather may be shared within any of our affiliated and/or client companies in order to deliver and provide our service of providing an online platform for hiring companies and the referrers community. In particular:
- We disclose your resume to hiring companies who have posted job postings on our Website that may be of interest to you or anyone within the Referrers community;
- We may share your information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf (e.g. web hosting servers; processing credit card payments; and providing customer service, marketing assistance, data analysis; and the like);
iii. We may disclose such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- to protect our rights, property or safety, including that of the Website and/or our users.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this policy at any time and your continued use of our services constitutes your consent to those changes.
- Communication Regarding Data Privacy Concerns
Data Privacy Officer:
Deborah Louise Davies
+63 (0)2 8810 3041